[x_blockquote cite=”Erin Axelrod” type=”center”]”You can’t always be a visionary.”[/x_blockquote]
Advice from Erin..
- If you think you can’t make money in a field. Look at how you are marketing the product or service. Because sometimes you can change your marketing and change the stereotype.
- Realize the importance of financial forecasting and planning. Don’t expect the forecast to be accurate. But it will be very useful.
- Less is more. Work with what you have. Do the right thinks effectively versus doing more.
- Successful entrepreneurs know how to navigate challenges and adapt in the face of challenges.
- “We can’t do it all alone.” Look at mutually beneficial relationships.
About Erin Axelrod
Erin is a problem-solver, systems-designer, entrepreneur and community organizer. As a Business Coach, she helps accelerate the spread of climate-beneficial businesses, specializing in businesses that address critical soil and water regeneration. She is an active advocate of greywater solutions, consulting on homescale and community-scale greywater projects throughout the SF bay area. She writes about regenerative business solutions, including her recent piece on Patagonia’s revolutionary shift into the food industry.
Erin worked for four years as the City Programs Coordinator for Daily Acts Organization producing water conservation programs for cities, transforming lawns into food, and helping design and manage a successful greywater reuse education & installation program.
She is an Indigo Farmer and leads Carbon Farming Tours on behalf of the Fibershed Project, where she helped produce the Economic Feasibility study for a bioregional-scale regenerative textile mill in CA.
She is on the advisory board of BlueBarrel Systems, a women-owned national rainwater catchment start-up company. She has given presentations at conferences including the Sustainable Enterprise Conference, The National Heirloom Expo, The International Soils Not Oils Conference, NorCal Permaculture Convergence, and the CA Greywater Conference.
ERIN WILL BE SPEAKING AT PV3 IN SAN DIEGO THIS MARCH
She will be giving a talk on business design.
[x_button shape=”square” size=”x-large” float=”none” href=”https://www.permaculturevoices.com/pv3″ info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]LEARN MORE[/x_button]