[blockquote cite=”John Pugliano” type=”center”]”It’s not the business idea, it’s what you bring to it. It’s the value that you add to it.”[/blockquote]
- You don’t have to be an expert in something to start a business.
- Consider joining a mastermind group of like minded people. It becomes an idea multiplier.
- How can serve a specific group of people with a product or a service?
- New Business: Do you like doing it? Are you good at it? Does it solve a problem (offer value)?
- Can you mimic an existing successful business?
- You have to be in the game. You can’t succeed without trying.
- You can start changing the world by first changing yourself and your family.
- “It’s not the business idea, it’s what you bring to it. It’s the value that you add to it.”
- “Start where you are at.”
- “The money is in the value add.”
[x_video_embed no_container=”true”] [/x_video_embed]
John’s Previous Interview with Permaculture Voices,
John will be speaking at PV2. Learn more about John.
More information on John Pugliano:
You can contact John via the form HERE.
Support Permaculture Voices
You can new support Permaculture Voices through a one time or reoccurring donation. You can make that donation at permaculturevoices.com/support
Question, Comments, or Feedback?
You can also listen to this episode (and all of the other episodes) through iTunes and other podcast feed readers. Instructions on how to do that here:
Thanks for listening and for supporting Permaculture Voices!