Advice from Ethan..
- Regeneration is a process. Always trying to improve.
- It’s not always about maximizing, instead it can be about optimizing forms of capital.
- Growing experiences that work with the essence of the products of that place.
- Building ecosystems of enterprises versus single businesses.
- Start with something, and gain success, then grow in other directions.
- Nodal intervention points. Drop in a needle and it might not have a direct affect there, but has a way of changing flows to make the whole system better.
- Be clear and specific. Focus on one that you want to change. Connect that to something inside you that cares about that, and how that path to connect them would look. Find some people to be thinking partners with you on this, to ask you questions so you can source ideas from yourself to make most effective path towards it.
About Ethan Soloviev
Ethan Soloviev is an international expert on sustainable agriculture, permaculture, and eco-social entrepreneurship, and as co-founder of Terra Genesis International he consults on these topics for individuals, organizations and corporations internationally. He offers lectures and workshops around the world, and is the co-author of Regenerative Enterprise: Optimizing for Multi-Capital Abundance.
Ethan is the President of the Apios Institute for Regenerative Perennial Agriculture, the founder of Regenerative Real Estate LLC, holds an B.S. in Biochemsitry from Haverford and an M.S. in Eco-Social Design from Gaia University.
Ethan is the regenerative supply-chain design specialist at Terra Genesis, working with internationally recognized corporations to help create truly regenerative supply chains. This work takes him into the corporate headquarters and out into the field to connect with growers and producers working on the cutting edge of regenerative agriculture. Recent areas of study include the regenerative production of dry-farmed almonds in California and the alternative and organic production of honey in Canada.
ETHAN WILL BE SPEAKING AT PV3 IN SAN DIEGO THIS MARCH
He will be part of the Terra Genesis team giving three presentations on regenerative business.
[x_button shape=”square” size=”x-large” float=”none” href=”https://www.permaculturevoices.com/pv3″ info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]LEARN MORE[/x_button]