Paul Wheaton “I think Permaculture Voices is going to be the biggest permaculture conference that ever happened.”
Paul Wheaton (permies.com) and Bill Schnieders (Holzer AgroEcology) talk about the permacultureVOICES conference and Sepp Holzer’s recent visit to the US in Paul’s Permaculture Podcast 250. The first 14 minutes of the podcast focuses on the permacultureVOICES conference, the balance of the podcast focus on Sepp’s visit to the states. Paul discusses the importance of the conference to the permaculture space and how much he likes the idea of this being a very professional conference, something that the permaculture space is lacking.
- “This event could really change permaculture. Bring in a lot more people, and also put a strong level of serious professionalism behind the word permaculture. I believe this is probably going to be one of the most important things for permaculture to date.”
- Will Sepp Holzer appear at permacultureVOICES?
- Can someone make more than $500,000 per year using Sepp Holzer’s methods?
- If you have less than 2 acres then the go to book is Toby Hemenway’s – Gaia’s Garden (a permacultureVOICES speaker).
- If you have more than 2 acres then the go to books are Sepp Holzer’s books – Sepp Holzer’s Permaculture & Desert or Paradise and Bill Mollison’s – Permaculture: A Designer’s Manual.
Download mp3 of the podcast: wheaton-permaculture-250-sepp-visit-review-part-4
See Paul Wheaton, possibly Sepp Holzer, and other great speakers live at the permacultureVOICES Conference in March 2014.