In terms of journeys, today I am going to highlight an epic one.
It’s the story of Justin Rhodes.
Justin who has gone from someone one government assistance and in debt to someone who is self-made, out of debt, and now making a living through his various online businesses.
A remarkable feet in an of itself. And even more remarkable given how quickly it has played out.
It’s a truly inspirational story that started from this show.
Notes from the interview with Justin:
- He segments day into blocks for each part – business, farm, kids, etc.
- And actively guards these times.
- “This is what we want, this is where we are trying to go, if it the opportunity doesn’t line up, then it is a no.”
- “If we say yes to something we say no to everything else.”
- Make goals quantifiable and specific.
- Take some time to think about what you are doing so you can focus on what is most important in relation to that goal.
- Come up with a goal and a plan to make that happen, go for it, and rework the plan if it isn’t working.
Connect with Justin Rhodes:
DID YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE?
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW…
Permaculture Voices is listener supported by people just like you.