In this episode I will be talking to 5 farmers who are fairly new to raising pastured poultry. We’ll find out what their initial experience has been like – what’s gone right and what’s gone wrong.
None of my guests started out as farmers, and each is coming at pastured poultry from a different place, a different part of the country, and a different context.
Despite those differences, there are a lot of similarities in their stories.
One of those similarities is their land size, they are all raising these birds on less than a few acres.
If you were on the fence about raising pastured poultry, then today might help push you over that fence one way or the other because you are going to hear what raising pastured poultry is really like.
Guests in This Episode
- Website: https://sewtheland.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sewtheland/
- Instagram: @sewtheland
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWXfd9-r0pGdQ3uNr8SNtVA
- Website: https://www.bluegoosefarms.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlueGooseFarmsLocalNatural/
- Instagram: @bluegoosefarms
- Website: https://www.corianderfields.com
- Facebook- https://m.facebook.com/ballfamilyfarmstead/
- Instagram- @ballfamilyfarmstead
- Email: Ballfamilyfarmstead@gmail.com
FARM BUSINESS ESSENTIALS 3 DAY INTENSIVE
A complete step by step A to Z system to plan, market, and grow the farm enterprise that’s right for you.
October 26-28 in Indianapolis, Indiana
“If you are trying to decide if farming is the right choice for you then this is the class to take. Like me you will learn all of the necessary information, both the good and bad, before committing to this lifestyle. This is also a great choice for those who have decided to make regenerative farming their passion. You will learn how to crunch numbers for a profit, how to market to consumers, and of course how to grow top quality food. I’m glad I invested in this workshop.” Tim in Indiana
MISSED AN EPISODE OF GRASS FED LIFE?