The Importance of Being Nimble and Agile in Farming
- It’s important to keep your business nimble and agile. It allows you to adapt to the market and change quickly.
- If you only learn the way that things are supposed to go, but you don’t understand the why or the thought process, then you won’t be able to think for yourself.
- “Nothing in life is cookie cutter. Everyone has their own set of circumstances. By understanding the thought process it can help you shape your thought process going forward.”
- Have mentors is a fast way to cut the learning curve and get ahead.
- Source out high grade information to help fast track your journey.
- You have to be prepared to spend money to start and run a business.
- A fresh 3rd party set of eyes can add a lot of perspective.
- Taking the time to look back at the previous week and plan the next week can greatly improve productivity.
- Don’t get too focused on what’s close. Take some time to step back and look at how things are going.
- Don’t forget about why you did this in the first place.
“Nothing in life is cookie cutter. Everyone has their own set of circumstances. By understanding the thought process it can help you shape your thought process going forward.” Curtis Stone
The Urban Farmer by Curtis Stone
The Urban Farmer is a comprehensive, hands-on, practical manual to help you learn the techniques and business strategies you need to make a good living growing high-yield, high-value crops right in your own backyard (or someone else’s).
Major benefits include:
- Low capital investment and overhead costs
- Reduced need for expensive infrastructure
- Easy access to markets
Growing food in the city means that fresh crops may travel only a few blocks from field to table, making this innovative approach the next logical step in the local food movement. Based on a scalable, easily reproduced business model, The Urban Farmer is your complete guide to minimizing risk and maximizing profit by using intensive production in small leased or borrowed spaces.
Connect with Curtis Stone