PV3 – Audio Package
Audio and slides from over 36 presentations from PV3 covering over 48 hours. All audio is fully downloadable.
Want to learn more about profitable agriculture and permaculture businesses?
Access all of the audio and slides from all 37 PV3 presentations for only $99
What you get?
- Audio from 37 different talks presented PV3 – Over 50 hours total.
- Full online access to the slides from each presentation.
- You can listen to the audio online or you can download it.
- All audio is downloadable via DropBox.
How much does it cost?
- $99 gets you access to all of the audio from PV3. This content is fully downloadable.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are dissatisfied for whatever reason. We will refund you in full within the first 7 days.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get…
The PV3 Presentations included in this package
- Christian Shearer, Ethan Soloviev, Gregory Landau, Mary Johnson: Regenerative Business Model Design (3HR)
- Christian Shearer & Gregory Landau: Regenerative Supply – Breaking the Chains (1HR)
- Chris Thoreau: Ensuring Product Integrity: Factors for success in intensive microgreen production (1HR)
- Chris Thoreau: Microgreen Economics: Building and Maintaining a Profitable Business (1HR)
- Curtis Stone: $80,000 on a Quarter Acre – A Case Study of A High Profiting, Hi-Rotation Mini-Farm (3HR)
- Curtis Stone: Crunching Data to Crush Your Season – How to Optimize Information to Expedite Your Learning Curve and Manage Your Business and Farm (3HR)
- Daniel Brisebois: Integrating Commercial Seed Production Into The Market Garden (1HR)
- Daniel Brisebois: Crop Planning to Kick Ass (3HR)
- Darby Simpson: Farm Marketing & Business Planning: Real World Proven Strategies (3HR)
- Darren Doherty: Startup Case Studies: Regrarians’ Clients who are Making their Way (3HR)
- Darren Doherty: Broadacre Agroforestry Integration — A Whole of Industry Approach – Session 1 & 2 (6HR, 3HR Each)
- Eliza Greenman: A New Fruit Culture: Planning and Managing Orchards for Production, Ethics and Niche Markets (1HR)
- Erik Ohlsen: Running a Successful Permaculture Contracting Company (1HR)
- Erin Axelrod: Realizing the Regenerative Economy (1HR)
- Grant Schultz: Making Permaculture Pay: Proven Business Blueprints (1 HR)
- Greg Judy: Successful Implementation Using High Density Planned Grazing (3HR)
- Greg Judy: The Economics For Leasing Land, How To Find It and Develop It For Maximum Income (3HR)
- Hilary Bromberg & Marty McDonald: A Crash Course in Marketing, Brand Development, Product Development, Design, and Market Research for the Permaculture Entrepreneur (3HR)
- Jack Spirko: Ducks for Fun, Profit and Land Development (1HR)
- Jean-Martin Fortier: Profitable small-scale farming. How design sets the stage for success. (1HR)
- Jean-Martin Fortier & Jonathan Pinault: Introducing permaculture principles into a profitable market garden. (1HR)
- Mary Beth Storjohann: Personal Financial Planning for Entrepreneurs: Before, During and After Your Business (1HR)
- Zach Weiss: Elemental Ecology (3HR)