Don’t like where you are at?
Today we take a look at analyzing your level of dissatisfaction.
Looking at what is the current level is dissatisfaction?
Is it to the point where you just need to get out?
Or what does it take to bring your situation up to get it closer to a 10?
Can you change the frame – how you are view it, or the situation?
What can you do where you are at?
Notes from the conversation with Javan Bernakevitch
- What can you do where you are at?
- What is the current level is dissatisfaction?
- Is it to the point where you just need to get out?
- Or what does it take to bring your situation up to get it closer to a 10?
- Can you change the frame – how you are view it, or the situation?
- Previous podcasts with Javan:
- 113: A Beginner’s Guide to Going from Getting “STUFF” Done to Getting “THE RIGHT STUFF” Done with Javan Kerby Bernakevitch
- 082: Hugelkultur. What it is. When is it appropriate. And when isn’t it. With Javan Bernakevitch.
- b018 – Stalled, Stagnated, and Stuck. How to Start Living The Permaculture Life That You Dream Of with Javan Bernakevitch
- 032: How to Figure Out What You Want to Do In Life – Fail Better, Fail Forward, and Find Your Niche
Image credit… http://cliparts.co/images-of-people-arguing
For more information on Javan’s upcoming online course and book visit: All Points Life Design