A podcast for learners, eco-entrepreneuers, and anyone
who wants to make a change in their life, or the world, through permaculture.
Each episode brings you into the world of sustainable agriculture, permaculture, survival preparedness, and green living. Discover how you can implement different strategies grow healthier food, get off the grid, and become more of a producer than a consumer.
Learn how to make your life more sustainable or how to just get started from people out there actually doing it. You’ll hear from experts and people just like you who are making a go of it and learning as they go.
Each week we talk to farmers, designers, and backyard growers who are following their passion, changing the world, and in some cases making a living with permaculture.
Each episode will give you practical insights and advice that you put into action today.
Sustainable farming, water harvesting, biochar, permaculture, organic gardening, soil building, food forests, nitrogen fixation, back yard chickens, fruit trees, and more strategies to feed your stomach and your soul.
The show is hosted by Diego Footer of the Permaculture Voices Conference.
006: How to Be a Small Farmer, Practical Advice from an Experienced Young Farmer. f. Permaculture Voices speaker Adam Klauss
The b Reels:
Subscribe using iTunes
- Click here to open up the Permaculture Voices Podcast in iTunes
- Then click “Subscribe.”
(If that link takes you to a webpage instead of iTunes click the blue “View in iTunes” button).
- Most Apps: Simply search for “Permaculture Voices Podcast” in your podcast app.
- Stitcher: Click here to view the Permaculture Voices Podcast on Stitcher.
- Podcast Feed: Copy this podcast feed URL and paste it into the “Add By URL” feature.
- Click HERE to Subscribe via RSS
How To Leave an iTunes Review
I would love to have you review the Permaculture Voices Podcast in iTunes — it helps me get better and it helps others just like you to find the show.
- Click this link to open up the Permaculture Voices Podcast in iTunes. Note: if that link takes you to another webpage, click the blue “View in iTunes” button.
- Click the “Ratings & Reviews” tab.
- Click the “Write a Review” button and enter your review. (Be sure to include the stars on the right of the title of your review. Stars are like chickens and fruit trees, more are better.)